Reels may be one of the most important features of Instagram, but the app does not make and view videos easy, but you want to save the Reel file that was posted in it, but do, but done, there are some things you can do with some videos .
How to download your reels
If you have an Instagram profile, it’s easy to save a copy to your phone’s photo list.
1. Start the Instagram app and tap on your account at the bottom right.
2. Tap on the Reels icon or select View Archive, depending on what’s visible on your phone, and you should see everything you’ve posted.
3. Open the video you want to save.
4. Tap on the three dots menu on the right side of the screen.
5. On the popup, tap Save to Camera Roll or Save Video.
How to download reels through screen recording
There is a built-in tool to save or download clips he posted in his publishing software, but you can simply record the clip you want to save using an app app, whether you have an iPhone or Android device, here’s how to do it.
1. Start the screen recorder application application, which you can find by swiping down from the top of the screen from the top of the screen through the application automatically after descending, but on Android you may need to swipe right Voice recording and then press start.
2. Download Countdown Screen Recorder Screen Recorder Start recording, start the Instagram app and open the clip you want to record.
3. Swipe down from the top and stop recording.
4. Open the recording and press Edit.
5. Control in the first part of the first part of the first part of the first part of the first part of the first part of the first part of the first part of the first part of the first part of the screen.
6. When you’re satisfied with the edit, save the final video, iPhone, tap Done and then choose Save Video, and on Android, just tap Save Copy.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here
gay teen porn,