The MacBook’s Touch Bar is a great addition to the MacBook Pro, and the security situation is sometimes easy to fix without restarting your MacBook, according to Business Insider.
How to restart the Touch Bar on a Mac
1. Start Finder and then search for “Activity”, double-click on Monitored Activity when you see it in Finder.
3. Click the X at the top of an active window and then click Finish running to confirm that you want to stop the service, and it will restart immediately.
Test the Touch Bar If it doesn’t show Play, restart the Touch Bar via the Terminal app:
1. Start Finder and then search for “Terminal”, double-click Terminal when you see it in Finder.
2. In the Terminal window, type sudo pkill TouchBarServer; and press Enter.
3. You will be asked to enter your admin password, enter it now.
4. Type sudo killall “ControlStrip”; and press Enter.
Restart the touch bar normally
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here