Al-Ittefaq Steel eyes IPO on Tadawul, official tells Argaam 

Follow-ups -eshrag News:

Wed, 2022-09-14 21:49

RIYADH: Al-Ittefaq Steel Products Co. is intending to offer part of its shares for public subscription on Saudi Arabia’s main market, Jassim Al-Abbas, general manager of business development, sales and marketing, told Argaam.
The value of the company is estimated at over SR8 billion ($2 billion), he said, adding that Hilal Al-Tuwairqi owns around 60 percent of the firm’s capital, while the remaining 40 percent is held by other investors.

Main category: 
Business & Economy

Noting that the news was copied from another site and all rights reserved to the original source.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button