Using a smartphone can be difficult at times, but this smartphone seems to make it capable of creating a smartphone, however, the font size in WhatsApp chats.
But there is another opportunity, but there is an alternative opportunity. This is difficult to access and they can find it in the WhatsApp settings. To learn how to change font size in WhatsApp, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your Android smartphone.
2. Click on the three dots icon in the top corner of the page.
3. Click on Settings.
4. From the menu, tap on Chats.
5. Under Chat Settings, tap Font Size.
6. Choose from three options – small, medium, large.
There seem to be a lot of other applications.
Currently, the option to change the font size in WhatsApp chats is only available for Android smartphones and the company has not disclosed details about the availability of an Apple iPhone user group.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here