2. In the Office Theme drop-down list, choose Dark Gray or Black.
3. Click the back arrow at the top left of the screen.
You should see that the Excel interface is dark, the spreadsheet itself, the cells on the main part of the page, no white rivalry.
If you want the cells to be dark as well, then you need to set the background to a dark color.
Tap the top of the screen, tap Page Layout, tap Background.
2. In the Insert Pictures dialog, click on the Bing search box.
3. Type “solid grey” or “solid black,” depending on how dark the background you want, and press the Power key (Enter).
4. Select the background image and press Insert.
5. Data directory, click on the spreadsheet, click on the home page, click on the white line color drop-down list.
If you don’t have a background error or the text is correct what you are looking for, try again until you find the correct one.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here