WhatsApp, as the name suggests, prevents WhatsApp from being used on the face or fingerprint sensor.
You can use a platform for Android and iOS platforms, and once enabled, such as misusing your fingerprint or face to open WhatsApp, you can use answering calls, and you can also use an Android or iOS operating system, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your Apple iPhone.
2. Tap on the current options in the bottom corner of the screen.
3. Click on the account.
4. From the options, tap on Privacy.
5. Go back to the bottom of the screen.
6. Restart. Check the Face ID or PIN you are using to stop locking your device,
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your Android phone.
2. Tap on the three dots icon in the upper corner of the screen.
3. From the menu, tap on Settings.
4. Under Settings, tap Account.
5. Click on Privacy.
6. Go back to the bottom of the following list on the fingerprint lock.
7. Enable Reboot next to Unlock with Fingerprint.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here
gay teen porn,