Likes are seen on for his posts, liked, give like, and like are seen to be liked and this is what makes him enjoy the idea. from within.”
You can enable hiding likes from you when browsing posts from other Instagram users.
1. Start from your account page at the bottom right.
2. Click on the three fonts menu at the top right and then click on Settings.
3. In the search field at the top of the Settings page, type posts and tap Posts when you see them in the search results.
4. In the Likes and Treaties section, swipe the button to the right to close the Likes and view the counts.
How to hide likes on your Instagram post when you create it
Show it, show it, show it, show it.
1. Start the process of creating a post in the usual way.
2. At the top right, tap on “Advanced Settings” at the bottom of the page.
3. In the Show Like & Show section, click the button to the right to close the screen and view the counts in this post.
How to Retroactively Hide Likes on Your Instagram Posts
You can disable liking even after the post has been published.
1. Open the post you want to hide likes.
2. Click on the three dots menu at the top right.
3. On the popup, tap Hide.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here