Similar to the WhatsApp experience on Android smartphones is the ability to hide multiple chats at once.
The Facebook-owned platform offers an option to hide your chats in the archived folder, as the folder is hidden and the chats stored in it do not appear on the main WhatsApp screen.
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your Android smartphone.
2. Long press on a chat you want to hide or archive.
3. Click and select the other chats you want to hide or archive.
4. Press the archive button next to the mute icon in the top bar.
Once you close your chats, they will be moved to the alternate folder, an indication that your archived chats will remain in that folder with notifications turned off to reduce interruptions,
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
2. Swipe down from the home screen with all chats.
3. You will be able to see the archived folder at the top. Click on it.
4. All chats you have archived will be visible in this folder.
Click Unarchive Chat in the top bar.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here
gay teen porn,