WEBP file format is a relatively new way to display images online, the format was formatted by Google as a modern high-quality image format on a part of a small part of the size of JPG and PNG images, and it is new enough that the format between the part to be formatted and can be formatted by part Required. do to it.
According to Business Insider, most modern browsers and Mac operating systems are up for grabs.
How to convert WEBP to JPG on Windows
If your name is in this example, you can convert the file to a WEBP file from somewhere else, you can convert the file to a WEBP file from somewhere else.
1. Start drawing, if you need to, search for “drawing” in the start search and tap “Paint” when you see it in the search results.
2. Open the WEBP file you want to convert, you can drag the file to Open in Front of Open.
3. Click “File”, then “Save As”, choose the JPEG image and select where you want to save the new converted file.
How to Convert WEBP to JPG on Mac
If it’s a Mac computer, you can convert a WEBP file to a JPG using the Preview app.
1. Start Finder and locate the WEBP file.
2. Double-click the file to open it in the Preview app.
3. Making bar, click on File then Export.
4. In the Format section of the Export dialog, make sure the dropdown is set to JPEG.
5. Set the file name and destination as needed and then click Save.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here