Dark mode is a Business Insider setting.
How to turn on dark mode on Snapchat
1. Open the Snapchat app and turn it on.
2. Tap on your profile icon in the new top corner of the screen.
3. Tap on Settings in the top corner of the screen.
4. Under My Account, tap Appearance.
5. Click on the circle next to the dark.
The setting mode matches this to a setting for the app’s situation with your iPhone’s settings, and this can also be useful if your iPhone is set to light and dark mode at specific times during the day.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here