People Whose Messages Email, Email, Email, Spam, Email, Email, Spam Find the spam folder in Outlook either on your desktop computer or on your phone.
How to find spam folder in Outlook on desktop
1. Start the Outlook app on your computer desktop.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, scroll to the email account you are interested in.
3. Find email here as spam by the “Spam” spam filter.
How to find spam folder in Outlook on mobile
1. Start the Outlook app on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Tap the account icon at the top of the image, and a menu will pop up.
3. In the navigation pane on the left, tap the icon of the account you want to see, and the menu will close.
4. Tap the account icon at the top left of the screen to bring up the popup again.
5. Find and tap on the folder called spam, all emails here have been categorized as spam by Outlook’s spam filter.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here