Windows services are in the background running computers to keep all messages, apps, apps, and other apps running.
that you use your computer, and most importantly, we will show you how to disable the services …
1. To open Windows Run Dialog, press Win + R.
2. Type services.msc in the text bar, then OK to OK. The Services window appears as a result.
3. The Services window that you want to enable with the various services on the Services that you want to run on your computer.
4. Select Properties from the right-click menu of the service you want to disable. A new window will appear with a smaller size.
5. In the Service Status section, click Stop.
6. In the Startup type drop-down list, choose Disabled.
7. Select Apply and then OK.
The more space the computer takes up, which makes it work on its daily operations.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here