Help reduce air pressure by Android OS, improve mode, easy to turn off mode, scan the web, compress mobile phone, using this app. As reported by Business Insider.
How to turn off dark mode for Google search on desktop
2. At the bottom of the webpage, tap on Settings.
3. In the popup, tap Dark Theme: Turn on mode to quickly disable dark mode, and from the same drop-down menu, you can also select search settings from the combination.
4. On the search settings page, tap Appearance in the left navigation.
5. Tap light mode to disable dark mode, processes to light theme and dark themes, you can choose the default device, in this case, google settings track the dark theme your device is using.
6. Click Save and a popup will tell you your organization has your preferences saved, click OK.
How to turn off dark mode for Google search on mobile
Google’s dark mode is turned off in your mobile browser than on your desktop.
1. Open Google in the web browser of your mobile device.
2. Tap the top, tap the three-line menu and then Dark Theme: On to disable dark mode, and from the same drop-down menu, you can also tap Settings from Configuration.
3. On the search settings page, in the appearance section, tap light theme to dark mode, welcome also select the default device to match the dark mode your device is using.
4. At the bottom of the page, tap Save.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here