How to stop capitalization automatically on PC
1. Go to the Google Docs website and open any document that you can edit.
2. In the pressure bar, click on Tools, then Preferences.
3. Uncheck the box in the new box.
4. Click OK at the bottom of the list.
You print the documents, then you view it in your preferences menu.
How to turn off auto caps in Google Docs
Unlike the Docs website, the Docs mobile app does not have a separate capitalization control setting, instead, the capitalization formatting is controlled on your phone, to turn off capitalization in the Google Docs app for the phone, turn it off via your phone fully.
iPad and iPhone
1. Open the Settings app and scroll down to the next page.
2. In the menu that opens, find Keyboard and tap on it.
3. Under the All keyboards heading, turn off the auto capitalization setting.
1. Open an application and scroll down System.
2. Tap Languages and Settings, then On-Screen Keyboard.
3. Choose the keyboard that you use on your Android device,
4. Tap on text correction, then turn off capitalization.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here
gay teen porn,