The previous version needed special tools or third-party apps to ‘Crop’ a video on a phone, but now, it can be done directly from your phone’s default Photos app, and here’s how to Crop a video on Android, either on your phone or tablet, according to the website. interested in trade.
And the best way to cut videos on your Android phone or tablet is to use the Google Photos app, and from the starting point of this app as well,
1. Open the Photos app and find your video already, make sure the video is saved to your device.
2. Open the video and tap Edit at the bottom of the screen, below the progress bar.
3. Tap on the bottom of the screen.
4. You now have a few options:
• Drag the white circles in the corners of the video for the video stories as you like.
• Click the button that contains two arrows.
Tap the icon that looks like a flat square without parts to cut the video into a non-rectangular shape, such as a triangle or trapezoid, and the final product will remain rectangular, but it will stretch itself
• If you want to start over, click Reset at the bottom right.
5. Finish, click Save a copy in the right corner.
• The cut video will be saved as a new file in the Photos app, separate from the original file.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here