Telegram is a messaging app that you can use for your future accounts.
It turns into a Telegram icon, like this version, and it turns into another opportunity.
1. Open the Telegram app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the horizontal lines menu located in the upper corner of the screen.
3. Go to settings.
4. Click on your current mobile phone number under the Account tab and the option to change number
5. Click on the Change menu popup.
6. Enter your new number.
7. An activation code will be sent to your new number via SMS.
8. Complete the activation and a confirmation message with the changed number will be sent to your Telegram account.
Creating this will create a new Telegram account with the new number, but rather update the new phone number in your existing account in Telegram.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here
gay teen porn,