Facebook offers the opportunity to block accounts or accounts that you want to be friends with. If there is a ban on Facebook profile ban, that person will be able to see your public posts again.
You should unblock it, like this version as a friend, instead.
Note that if you unblock a profile, you will not be able to block it again for a few days.
1. On your smartphone, open the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the horizontal fonts menu located in the top corner of the app.
3. The region tab of the region.
4. Scroll down the Settings menu and go to the Audience & Visibility tab.
5. Under the Audience and Visibility tab, click on the Block option. It will issue a list of people banned from your Facebook account.
6. On the other side of the blocked person’s name, click on the Unblock option.
We hope that the article was to your satisfaction. Follow us on our social media accounts. Follow our news.. and to advertise our website, please click here