Coinciding with the rebellion of the founder of the Wagner Group, Yevgeny Prigozhin, against the Russian forces, the Ukrainian forces announced progress in several directions on the eastern front, after they began launching new attacks in the east of the country, today, Saturday.
In addition, the advisor to the Ukrainian Minister of Defense, Yuri Sak, confirmed that the rebellion of the private military group in Russia is a good opportunity for Kiev, adding, “We will take advantage of the enemy’s confusion.”
Ukraine’s Foreign Minister, Dmytro Kuleba, said that his country is monitoring the situation in Russia and is currently focusing on achieving the goals of its counterattack with the support of “American allies”.
“We are still focused in our country on achieving the objectives of our counter-attack in our lands, with the support of our American allies,” Kuleba added.
No effect on Russia’s attacks
On the other hand, a Russian military commander confirmed that Wagner’s rebellion would not affect Russia’s operations on the Zaporizhia front in southern Ukraine.
Moscow had previously confirmed that, in the last 24 hours, it had repulsed several attacks by Kiev forces targeting sites in southern and eastern Ukraine.
The Defense Ministry said it had repulsed nine Ukrainian attacks in the Donetsk region in eastern Ukraine and one in Zaporizhia in the south.
This comes, amid accelerating events in Russia, after Commander Wagner, who sparked controversy with his fiery statements during the past months against the Russian Staff, announced, on Friday, the military rebellion, calling on the army to overthrow its leaders.
Then he entered his forces today to the city of Rostov in the south of Russia, close to the Ukrainian border, threatening to march towards the capital, Moscow.
gay teen porn,