After Wagner’s commander “rebellious” against the Russian army and made unprecedented statements, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov confirmed today, Friday, that Russian President Vladimir Putin is fully aware of the situation around Founder of the private military company WagnerYevgeny Prigogine, indicating that all necessary measures will be taken.
“Putin has been informed”
“All the events around Prigozhin have been reported to President Putin, and the necessary measures are being taken,” Peskov told reporters.
In addition, the National Committee for Combating Terrorism in Russia reported that a criminal case had been opened on charges of calling for armed rebellion after the statements of the founder of the private military company “Wagner”, Yevgeny Prigozhin, calling on him to stop illegal actions.
In connection with these statements, the Russian Federal Security Service opened a criminal case on the fact of calling for an armed rebellion.
“We demand the immediate cessation of illegal actions,” the statement added.
He accused the army of bombing his camps.
These rapid developments came after Wagner’s commander called for an armed rebellion against the army leadership, after he accused it of bombing his forces’ camps in the back lines in Ukraine, killing a “massive” number of its members.
In an angry tone, Yevgeny Prigozhin said in an audio message released by his office, “They launched strikes, missile strikes, on our rear camps. A huge number of our fighters were killed.”
We promise to reply
Prigozhin vowed to “respond” to this bombing, which he confirmed was the Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu who issued the order to carry it out.
He added, “The leadership of the Wagner Group decided that those who bear military responsibility in the country should be stopped,” stressing that the Minister of Defense will be “stopped.”
Prigozhin also called on the army not to “resist” his troops.
calls for an end to “chaos”
He said that his fighters numbered 25,000, calling on the Russians, especially the army, to join the ranks of his fighters.
He also said, “There are 25,000 of us, and we will determine the cause of the spread of chaos in the country… Our strategic reserve is the entire army and the entire country,” expressing his welcome to “everyone who wants to join us” in order to “end the chaos.”
‘This is not a coup’
The “Wagner” leader denied that he was in the process of carrying out a “military coup,” stressing that he wanted to lead a “march for justice.”
“This is not a military coup, but a march for justice. What we are doing is not to impede the armed forces,” he said.
For its part, the Russian Ministry of Defense denied the news of strikes on the camps of Wagner forces in Ukraine and considered it a “media incitement”.
And the ministry stated in a statement that all the messages and video clips distributed on social networks about the alleged strike by the Russian Ministry of Defense on the rear camps of the Wagner Company “do not correspond to reality and are a media provocation.”
“The Russian armed forces continue to carry out their combat missions on the contact line with the Ukrainian armed forces in the area of the special military operation,” the statement added.
gay teen porn,